Friday 19 June 2009

ooookay secong blog in a day

well, still no real news on the money front.
though, my host dad cam home earlier and asked if I wanted the emergency fund in euros or new taiwan dollars (of course i want NTD) and then he talked to someone on the phone (i think it was the rotary people that told him that the emergency fund was supposed to be used for overweight) well then he asked me if i will have overweight (how the fuck am i supposed to know now!!??)
and i told him i wouldn't (which will hopefully be true if i get money and thus can send home a my 2 packages)
he did not give me the money or anything. BUT there will be a dinner on tuesday that i have to attend and maybe i'll get it then. I really hope he will give me the money earlier. I spend my entire day at the house today, because going out just isn't worth the energy your body uses, if all you can do is walk around aimlessly. holy fuck i need money!
i was so worried while I rode the metro these last days. I mean, I never pay, but now i was worried of getting caught and then having no way of buying the ticket. I'd really be screwd then.

My head hurts like shit. 9 straight hours of youtube are NOT good for me.

I truly feel like going home is the best thing there is for me to do. But i know if i were to leave now i'd not be happy because i still want to do some things in taipei.

I'll probably update soon. Not that anybody cares....

No comments:

Post a Comment